- Adaptation and Resilience
- Environmental Integrity in global carbon markets (Article 6)
- Climate Education and public awareness & participation
- Human Settlements (Built Environment, Waste and Consumption)
- Net zero carbon
- Heritage-based adaptation and mitigation
- Sustainable Development
Imagine Glasgow 2021
In line with COP26 in Glasgow this year, we are proud to present 14 projects selected from architecture schools and colleges across the UK. These ambitious projects will bring bold ideas and spirits to the world through architectural interventions, while challenging the myth of unlimited economic growth in our current carbon-form paradigm for planetary good. Some projects, on the other hand, will take Glasgow as a testing ground to experiment alternative narratives and solutions about key societal issues such as homelessness and grief during the pandemic.
Other exhibiting groups include Architects Climate Action Network (ACAN), Replace the M8 campaign group, Sheffield School of Architecture. Green New Deal: Glasgow project by Common Wealth and AA Ground Lab (previously exhibited during GDODF2021) will be showcased in the same gallery as well.